What I love? Small delicious apple dies. I baked some last weekend. Enjoy!
- 1 recipe pastry pie à 270g
- 4 tbsp ground hazelnuts
- 4 tart apples
- 1 lemon
- 3dl cream
- 3 eggs
- 80g sugar
How to do it
- Preheat oven to 180 degress.
- Peel and slice your apples. Soak them in water with a tablespoon of lemon juice. This will prevent the first apples cut from turning a funky color.
- Mix in a mixing bowl: lemon zest, cream, eggs, sugar and cinnamon.
- Now, drain the water off of the apples and mix them with the spices.
- Once you have rolled out the dough, wrap it around the rolling ping and unroll it onto your pie pan. (A big one or about 6 small ones)
- Once you have shaped it to fit the inside of the pan, take a fork and poke holes in the bottom of the crust. This will let the steam out as the pie bakes.
- Sprinkle the hazelnuts on the dough.
- Dump all of the apples in the pies. You can place about 4 chunks of butter on top of the apple filling – this will give the filling rich flavor.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes
Yumm, I’m looking for a new dessert to try and this looks amazing!