A very simple dish. The original recipe is by Donna Hay. I’ve just changed some ingredients and used what we had in the fridge.
– Pasta, for 2 servings
– 150g butter
– 200g cherry tomatoes
– 200g mozarella
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water until it’s aldente.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut the garlic, and the mozarella into small pieces.
- Roast the butter in a heated non-stick frying pan and add the garlic, then the cherry tomatoes and cook for 4-6 minutes. Just before the pasta is ready the mozzarella cheese.
- Give the pasta into the same pan and mix everything. Add some basil and pepper – ready to serve!