What a perfect lazy Saturday. After a gread ladies night last night inclusive Mojitos along the Tevere, Pizza at 2am, Gelati at 3am and a crazy bus driver. So… let’s go on with a relaxing weekend. Waking up at 11am, drink a strong espresso, have Cantuccinis (which I made yesterday (> see the recipe under the next pic)) and a yogurt with pineapple and grapes for breakfast and start to edit photos. It was so hot today that I thought of staying home, but I wanted to buy a new book… so I headed to Feltrinelli International and came out with four new books. Ice Coffee in a bar and then laying on a bench in Park Villa Glori and start to read (started with “Notes from a big country” by Bill Bryson – go for it – so much fun) and after two hours reading did I walk back home. So here I am… Hope you had a relaxing Saturday as well! Baci
- 3 clementines
- 200g hazel nuts
- 400g flour
- 1 dash salt
- 1/2 (4g) baking soda
- 1 pack (8g) vanille sugar
- 250g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 yolk
How to make…
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Wash and dry the clemtines. Abrade the peel and press out the fruits. Chop the hazel nuts and roast them without fat or oil in a pan.
- Mix the flour, salt, baking soda, vanille sugar and sugar in a bowl.
- Add the eggs, the peel of the orange and 3 spoons of the pressed clementines juice by and by and mix all to a dough. Add the hazel nuts.
- Make 2 roles a diameter of about 6cm and lay it down to a tray. Flatten it & spread it with the yolk.
- Bake the dough in the hot oven for 15min. Take it out and spread it with the rest of the clementines juice. Cut pieces like 1cm thick. Lay them on the tray and bake them for 8min. Take them out, reserve all and bake again for about 8min.
beh… non male! The typical italian day 🙂
Love the images. Yum.