It’s a very spontaneous recipe. I’ve been in our supermarket and they have always some small recipe cards. So I just took this one and baked it. So that’s also why I used some chocolate-cake mixture not made by myself. Recipe is for about 20 pieces.
Oh by the way… it’s my first participation in “Magazine Mondays”… means make a recipe on monday from a magazine… I have soo many magazines and books about food – but don’t believe that I’ll ever have the time to make all of them… so… let’s start with at least one a week.
- 1dl water
- 3/4dl Cranberry Sirup
- juice of 1/2 citrone
- 50g dried Cherries
- 30g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 pack (500g) of fix (instant)-chocolate-cake
- 10g pistache, chopped for decoration
- some powdered sugar for decoration
How to do it
- Boil water, sirup and citrone juice. Add the cherris and cook for ca. 3 minutes. Take the pan away, and the cherries out of the pan. Boil again till it’s like a sirup consistence.
- Butter a 24x24cm form. Give the mixture of the chocolate cake in the form. Mix the chocolate chops and cherries in it as well.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the middle of the preaheated 180°C oven.
- Take out of the oven, cool down a bit and spread with the sirup and the pistaches. Powder with some powdered sugar.