So.. the original recipe is by Donna Hay. I’m not a big Pasta fan – but my family loves it. I wanted to have some vegetables.. – here we go – very easy to cook and delicious!
- 2 Tablespoons Olive-Oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 garlics, pressed
- 3 Zucchinis, planed
- 3 Tomatoes, chopped
- spices: Paprica, black pepper, chili
- 400gr. Spaghetti
How to do it
- Heat up the oil in a pan.
- Fry the onions and garlics.
- Now add the Zucchinis and Tomatoes and fry as well.
- Now spice with pepper, paprica, chili etc…
- So.. if the vegetables are ready give the Spaghettis to the vegetables and mix everything well.
- Serve and enjoy.