Alright.. an other recipe of Donna Hay
- 140g butter
- 110g sugar
- 1 egg
- 200g flour, sifted
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 55g grounded hazelnuts
- 80ml butter milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 bananas, sliced
- brown sugar for spreading
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Beat butter and sugar in a mixer. Add the egg and go on with beating.
- Add flour, baking powder, hazelnuts, butter milk and cinnamon and mix to a dough.
- Grease 6 little cake forms and give some dough in every one.
- Arrange the banana slices, spread it with some butter and sprinkle it with some brown sugar.
- Bake for ca. 35 minutes until there goldbrown.