Alright.. new book, new recipes, new delicious things to try! This recipe is adapted by Donna Hay! Very simple to make and delicious as all her recipes!
- 125g butter
- 100g grounded almonds
- 150g powdered sugar, sifted
- 100g flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoons baked powder
- 5 egg whites
- 100g fresh or freezed berries
- 10 muffin cups
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt the butter in a little pan until it get’s a little bit brown. Set aside.
- Mix the grounded almonds, powdered sugar, flour and baked powder in a bowl.
- Add the egg whites and mix it well.
- Now add the melted butter and mix once again.
- Give in every muffin 2 tablespoons of the mixture and spread it with berries.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.