So.. it’s finally summer time! After so much rain, we’re enjoying a wonderful evening, watching the european footballmatch Sweden:Russia *gooo sweden* and bake some delicious Raspberry Muffins! They’re tasting reeealllly good and unbeliviable fresh…
If you want you can spread the muffins before baking with some chocolate chips. Sweetens the whole thing. Enjoy!
for 24 pieces:
- 250g butter
- 250g sugar
- 16g vanillesugar
- 4 eggs
- 500g flour
- 16g baking soda
- 500g strawberrys
- some chocolate chips
- Stir the butter till it’s creamy.
- Add the sugar and vanillesugar step by step.
- Add one egg after the other (beat every egg about 1/2 minute).
- Mix the flour with baking soda add aditional with the milk to the mixture.
- Fold in the raspberry.
- Divide to the paper cups in your baking pan and spread with chocolate.
- Bake for 20 min. (180°C.) .. let cool down and enjoy! 🙂