So these little Espresso Amarettis are amazing with a cup of coffee! (YES!! You HAVE to drink a cup of coffee with these!!) So.. it’s very easy and veeery quick to make them! So bake and try with some milk froth of a Latte Machiatto! *yummiiii* (ya ya.. I know.. i’m a coffee addicted)
– 2 egg whites
– 1 dash of salt
– 150g sugar
– 150g almonds, grated
– 5 teaspoons instant espresso
– 4 tablespoons hazel nuts, chopped
– a lacing amaretti sirup
1. Preheat your oven to 150°C.
2. Beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff.
3. Add the sugar slowly during beating.
4. Fold in the almonds and the espresso.
5. Put the mixture to a pastry bag and spatter globes to a baking tin with a diametre of 2 cm.
6. Spread with the hazel nuts.
7. Bake for 20min. Cool down. Best before 2-3 weeks in a can.
So.. again.. please enjoy them with a good Latte Macchiatto and dip into the milk frooth! You will LOVE it. 🙂