My best girlfriend Laura was yesterday here and we bake together the Cupcakes and the New York Cheesecake… Ya… after hours of baking we get hungry! So… what can we eat? PANCAKES! Yeah.. first time that I had Pancakes for dinner! So easy to make and yummi.. was exactly the food that we wanted! After this great dinning we watched the movie “No Reservations” and the evening was perfect! So.. go and try these Pancakes! (for breakfast or dinning…whenever you want)
The IngredientsPancakesDry ingredients
– 360g flour
– 4 teaspoons baking powder
– 60gsugar (4 table spoons)
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 400ml milk
– 60g butter, melt
– 4 eggs
Strawberry butter– 250g butter, creamy
– 180ml strawberryconfiture
– 1 teaspoon lemon-juice
– 4-7 apples
– maple sirup
– powdered sugar
The MethodClassic Pancakes for about 18 pancakes (depends on the size)
1. Mix all dry ingredients and all liquid ingredients separately.
2. Add the dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients. Attention!!! Don’t overact with stirring – otherwise they’ll get adamant! It doesn’t matter if there are some flour clots.
3. Butter the pan. If it’s hot enough (splash some water into the pan…if it’s hot enough it sizzles) it’s ready.
4. Give 2-3 tablespoons of the dough in the pan. The pancakes shouldn’t touch each other! (You can make them as big or small as you want!)
5. Wait till the pancakes are blubbling on the top – then you can turn them around. Don’t turn them just around for many times!!! Just once… wait enough long till you turn them…Look if they’re already goldbrown on the underside…then turn around! If the 2nd side also goldbrown take them out and put them into the oven to keep them warm till you will serve them.
Serve warm with the strawberry butter, maple sirup, crushed apples and powdered sugar. You will love it!
So.. let’s do the strawberry butter… (I would to it before you make the pancakes, because you have to cool it down in the fridge!)
1. Mix all the ingredients creamy. Fill it in little bowls. Put it into the fridge and serve it with the pancakes. (Delicious on pancakes, waffles, french toast or just on “normal” toast.)
Crushed applesOk.. I think I don’t have to explain. 🙂 Take 4-7 apples and sift them. Enjoy on pancakes… So you have a healthy version of pancakes!