So…omg.. haven’t bake for 5 days! What a looong time 😀 So.. here a veeery good dessert (pretty chocoholic) — veery fast and just amazing! 🙂 The recipe is by the amazing Donna Day! I made this chocolat tarts for the march challenge! Here check out the page of Marita! So.. try them.. they’re reeeally amazing!
For the shells
– 2 egg whites
– 1/2 cup white sugar
– 2 cups dessicated coconut
For the fillings
– 1 1/4 cups cream
– 300g dark chocolate, chopped
– some stuff to decorate
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C (350F).
2. Mix the egg whites, coconut and sugar well. Scoop the mixture into muffin tins with wetted hands (works best this way), press it out to create a base and sides for a cup. Put into the oven and bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until it begins to lightly brown. Remove from the oven and let cool for one minute. Gently remove the cups from muffin tins and let it cool more.
3. While this happening, heat the cream in a saucepan until almost boiling. Remove from heat and throw in the chopped chocolate. Stir until the chocolate has melted into the cream and you have a decadent and rich looking chocolate liquid.
4. Carefully, fill each cup with the liquid. Put the cups on a plate or tray in the freezer and leave it for 10 minutes or until set. When set, remove from the freezer and enjoy! 🙂 (don’t forget the coffee!!!)