Chocolate Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
Wooow…looks at these pictures…omg.. I mean… I think it looks just like *I want one…one more and more and more!* … These are my first cupcakes that I ever made! And I think they taste pretty good… ya.. my family thinks that they’re delicious…so however… try to make them.
The Ingredients for 24 cupcakes
– 220g butter
– 150g sugar
– 150g brown sugar
– 4 eggs
– 230g dark chocolate
– 270g flour
– 1 teaspoon natron (baking soda)
– 150ml buttermilk
– 2 packs (total 16g) vanille sugar
– 150g butter, smooth
– 100g brown sugar
– 100g cream cheese (Philadelphia), room temperature
– 100ml maple sirup
– 200g powdered sugar
– 2 muffin baking tins and 24 paper muffin cupsThe Method
1. Melt the chocolate with some cream. Cool down.
2. Stir the butter, both sugar typs and the vanille sugar with your mixer very spumy.
3. Add the eggs one after the other and mix it veeeery good.
4. Add the chocolate.
5. Add the natron-flour mix and the buttermilk rotatory.
6. Give the dough to the baking tins (fill for three-fourths.
7. Bake in top-/bottom heat oven for 25 min.
1. Mix the butter with the sugar well.
2. Add the cream cheese and maple sirup.
3. Add as much powdered sugar as you want – until the mix has the right consistency to daub the cupcakes with. I putted the frosting for 20 min. to the fridge – after it was perfect.
4. Daub the cooled Cupcakes with the frosting.
5. Decorate the Cupcakes with some chocolate granules, colored granules, some chocolate cream, caramel cream, cocoa…or whatever you like and have in your kitchen.
6. Maybe you have to cool them down a little bit (outside or in the fridge).
7. Make a cup of coffee — and enjoy the Cupcake…bite by bite.