These little muffins are perfect with a cup of coffee, hot chocolate or tea. The size is ideal and great for a little snack! Of course can you also bake big ones… but the smaller ones are just cuties 🙂
for 12 pieces:
– 200 g sugar
– 100 g cream
– 20 g butter
– pulp of vanilla pod
– 200 g flour
– 2 teaspoons baking soda
– 2 tablespoons cornstarch
– 1 little banana
– 1 dash of salt
– 3 eggs
– 125 g couverture
– 1 tablespoon cream
– colored granules
– muffin pan or little paper forms
1. Measure 125 g of sugar in a pan with the cream and the butter and boil it up. Add the pulp of vanilla pod and cook it for 5 minutes. Coolish it down.
2. Mix flour, baking soda and cornstarch in a bowl.
3. Peel the banana and blend it with the vanillecream, the rest of the sugar and a dash of salt.
4. Add the eggs afterwards. You have to fold in the flourmix at the end.
5. Fill the dough into the forms and bake it in the middle of the hot oven (normal: 180°C; convection oven: 160° C) for 20-25 minutes. Take out and cool it down.
6. Meantime: Melt the white couverture and stir it with the cream smoothy. Decorate the muffins with the white cream and also with some colored granules. Enjoy! 🙂