They taste awesome and it’s very easy to make! Traditional with a glass of milk or to a good cup of coffee! They’re always welcome!
– 400 g margarine
– 300 g brown sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1 1/2 pack vanille sugar
– dash salt
– tea spoon baking powder
– dash baking soda
– 450 g flour
– 400 g chocolate drops (or chopped dark chocolate
1. Stir margarine, sugar, salt creamy.
2. Add the eggs.
3. Add the flour, vanille sugar and baking powder.
4. Add 2/3 of the chocolate drops.
5. Make pieces with a teaspoon and put them to a baking tray. Diameter like 3cm. Attention!! They will rise… so look that you let enough space between them!
6. Flattening them a little bit.
7. Sprinkle the other chocolate drops.
Baking: 13 minutes, in the middle, convection oven –> 160° degrees, normal oven –> 180° degrees